Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Most beautiful snakes around the World



Are snakes nice? 

yes,     they are very awesome and nice

Answer :
        Many snakes have a docile demeanor to them, but they are still wild animals and will always be wild animals. I love the snakes that are in my care, but I do not trust them and I understand that they feel no emotion. This is not to say that they do not feel pain as they have nerves I'm sure they do, but as far as loving and recognizing me goes I know that they don't. 
 
Snakes are very interesting animals and if you can stand being bitten a few times get one as a pet. Most bites feel like little pinches and there may be a couple drops of blood but nothing compared to that a of a mangy cat or dog.



20 JPG snakes Pics.


Your Link :


Size: 422 KB
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment